Tuesday 1 January 2008

Boyboy helped find Elliot



I went outside to empty the trash last night. As usual, Elliot and Saffi went outside to kpo kpo. Typically they will just sit outside the door in the night. But today Elliot decided to eat grass at the car park in the middle of the night. Then suddenly I saw him with a slightly bushy tail in the middle of the carpark then he ran across to the otherside and hid under the car. I went after him cars after cars. He refused to come out so I thought lets him him sometime he will walk back. 15 min passed, he didn't return and he was not under any of the cars on the opposite side. I panic, not going to start the new yr without him. I went upstairs to bring some toys with bells down to lure him out, but was in vain. Then boyboy came, I ask him has he seen Elliot. Then he meow softly 2 times and look across. I look across and there was Elliot hiding under the car on the other side, still refusing to come out, maybe he is scare of Boyboy. I look a walk with Boyboy to the playground, he followed and sat beside me on the bench. He's such a human cat. thank you Boyboy.

Elliot is back home. All 3 of them are still bossy me around.

Happy New Year to all!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger sweetsoursalty cat said...

WOW!!! Boyboy so clever... Must sayang him... Happy New Year to all the meow meows.. and of coz.. Stepmum... Maybe all of you have a fishy protein packed new year ahead...

1 January 2008 at 14:07  
Blogger whimmykimmy said...

Happy New Year to Stepmother and her cats! That was an interesting read. Boyboy is so cute! Give him a treat next time you see him ;)

1 January 2008 at 14:28  
Blogger cat_aunty said...

Good job, Boyboy!!

It must have been some worrying minutes for you, Stepmother!

I am glad Elliot is OK and well.....and why are you still awake at 5.40am!!

1 January 2008 at 18:20  
Blogger Davester said...

heh sneaky elliott. lucky boyboy on.

2 January 2008 at 10:15  
Blogger cat_aunty said...

So thats Boyboy....He looks very handsome

2 January 2008 at 20:04  
Blogger verywanderful said...

Boyboy is like the guard around the estate... he patrol the estate, he's v tall, soft and cute. He belong to some family in the area.

2 January 2008 at 23:46  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home