Sunday 16 December 2007

Elliot under attcked!


The sun is here, so i brought my pots of new seeds out to get some sun. The cats were allow to loiter around as I water the plants. Then suddenly, Saffi chasd Elliot down the stairs to the bushes at the car park. Saffi was going to fight him, and he was in his timid fight pose, with his bushy tail pointing downwards. I have to break them up before anything happen. Aiyo.

Hmm I wonder what is going on between the 2 of them. Both of them have been peacefully sleeping outside on their rattan throne outside since I got them. Last night Elliot & Oscar were playing paper football, and the ball flew towards to Saffi's foot. Elliot dare not chase after it. Hmmm.....I wonder why

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger cat_aunty said...

Wah, Miis Saffi showed her true colors!!!

But be careful yah, don't run onto the raods!!!

16 December 2007 at 22:12  
Blogger Davester said...

Beneath those innocent eyes, we know Saffi is just one bad mofo.

17 December 2007 at 16:31  
Blogger whimmykimmy said...

Elliot's scared of cats who are four years old.

17 December 2007 at 17:20  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home