Tuesday 27 November 2007

Chairman "Meow"


I shifted "my" armchair to the bedroom 3 days back, and this little monster been monopolizing this throne. Fights been going on, he is not letting anyone come close to it, not underneath, not behind. And at night he's sleeping in and chair and not beside me.

Only today he allows Saffi to sleep at her table.

I'm thinking of giving away this chair, it is taking too much space, but he seem to love it so much. In the past when neighbour visit and walked near it, he will quickly jump and "chomp" the seat.

Sigh what am I going to do with this little monster.

5 Comments:

Blogger cat_aunty said...

He loves it so much. Let him keep it bah.

27 November 2007 at 08:31  
Blogger sweetsoursalty cat said...

eh.. he doesn't seem to mind me sitting on his throne leh.. heh heh heh..

27 November 2007 at 22:12  
Blogger verywanderful said...

Heehee.. he scare of you mah.

27 November 2007 at 23:12  
Blogger whimmykimmy said...

Andy, remember you sat there and that's when he got pissed an hissed at me.

28 November 2007 at 23:21  
Blogger Davester said...

sit there liao get scratchy butt...

29 November 2007 at 05:36  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home