Friday 16 November 2007

Duck Meat

sThey run out of food, 2 empty "kong", heng there are some more Sci Diet left in the big tupperware. I gave Oscar, Elliot's Sci Diet food, he took 2 bites and left unsatisfied. Saffi happily ate her kitten food. I had to run out instead of worrying about food, I had a meeting at 10:30am and I woke only at 10:40am. but well, I slept till 5am!

Whole day passed in a glimpse, 7pm. I went to Pet Lover centre to get food, I was took tired to recall what the the packaging of their favourite food. The girl from the shop said there is a new formula for Beauty and Fit, hmmm i tot their favourite food was already the replacement of Beauty and Fit. Well the new pink pack says for Pure Feline- Beauty. So I'm a sucker so I decided to try bought a can of Possum as backup plan. (The ingredient on the packaging are seeds and flower, don't look too happening.)

Well, came back Saffi and Oscar loves it. Saffi even ask for 2nd helping, she look contented after her meal. Elliot also tried, but I think he still like his good old Sci Diet Indoor.

I think I must be tired, talk so much. Eyes hurts. Night.

1 Comments:

Blogger whimmykimmy said...

Saffi hardly asks for seconds. She hardly ever finishes one. Her appetite has grown. She's becoming Pui Mui.

17 November 2007 at 08:08  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home