Friday 7 September 2007

All alone



I been trying to work but every 5 min I have to break Elliot fight with Saffi, or his attempt to come near her. So I let Saffi into the room to rest, and Oscar sneak in. Elliot continues to be a handful, he persistently tried to jump onto my desk, and sit right beside the laptop which he could just topple the machine. Then finally all quiet... he's now in the bed sleeping.

I'm going to crash soon.

Elliot going to be all alone again, so poor thing.
Wai! Oscar meowing for me to open the door. He's now resting his butt on his red throne oppsite Elliot.
And the Kpo Saffi jump on the red cabinet. Hmm I try leting all hang outside and sleep... not so alone anymore.
Wait that leaves me alone.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Davester said...

Macham jahat lah Elliott. Keep biting and clawing me. I not a fish treat mmkay?

7 September 2007 at 05:28  
Blogger verywanderful said...

He very un-refine. but he trying to talk to you. Sorry

7 September 2007 at 10:40  
Blogger Davester said...

-slap- elliott's fat buttock. wah got ripple one.

7 September 2007 at 10:48  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah Elliot trying to tell you.. SEND ME TO THE CAT POUND... MEOWWW bite bite MEOW... RETRACT CLAWS... meow

I`ll bring the cage....

7 September 2007 at 17:08  
Blogger whimmykimmy said...

If I were to label them as Lost characters (was watching Lost lah), Elliot would be Sawyer although he looks like Hurley; Oscar is Charlie cos he's nice and he's Brit (?!); and Saffi would be er, Shannon - go figure.

7 September 2007 at 21:28  
Blogger verywanderful said...

Why is Saffi not Freckles? She was good with Elliot first then now she is good with Oscar.

Elliot is Sawyer, the smart one with a good heart, and always going around annoy people.

Oscar ya like Charlie always clueless...

8 September 2007 at 00:36  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home