Saturday 1 September 2007

Jamster is a Scam !

Sometime June year I download this kiteen licking screen screensaver. And since I have been spam by their sms every now and then. So 18th August I have decided to unsubscribe. And today as I view my mobile bill, there was a fee of $6. So i decided to called to check if unsubscribing cost $6!! Then only to find out they have been billing me $6 since last June!!! I swear I have not read anything in context that that download is a monthly subscription fee. Goodness, so now that kitten licking screen-saver now cost me $84 for 2 days. As after installing that screen saver, I had to send my mobile phone to Nokia for software reset. This is such a con-job!!!!!!!

More Jamster Scam Cases

2 Comments:

Blogger Davester said...

I think that sucks and you should report them. There's been similar cases of this 'subscriptions' and such. Or at least write a letter to the forum to alert other ppl of such scams.

1 September 2007 at 23:36  
Blogger whimmykimmy said...

Quick! Design a cute screensaver and start making extra bucks!

2 September 2007 at 01:26  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home