Saturday 1 September 2007

Fast and Furious


Saffi just did a fast and furious. Racing out from the toilet, making a sharp bend, knocking over the food continer touch the main door, zoom back the books alley, lept up on the the red cupboard then onto my computer table and jammed brake in from of my laptop. A new record breaking 6 secs!

Then I went to check what happened in the toilet... Ohhhh..she was getting away from her stinky pile of poo poo.
And now she is sleeping underneath the table head resting my my CD collection bag.


She is such a stealth. After I'm done writing her racing incident she was shifted herself to the basket without me knowing.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger cat_aunty said...

eeeee Saffi you never wipe your buttock.....kekeke

1 September 2007 at 18:31  
Blogger Davester said...

it's called a 'shit and run'.

1 September 2007 at 18:40  
Blogger whimmykimmy said...

haha... either that or she's just getting Wendy's attention to 'go clear up' in case the stench hasn't reached her nose already.

What's with the basket, all cramped and squeezy inside? But then I doubt they'll like them if they're big. Hmm, weird.

2 September 2007 at 01:24  
Blogger Unknown said...

i think its better she sleeps in the basket. Can maintain her dignity by not spreading her legs so wide while sleeping. heh!

2 September 2007 at 20:55  
Blogger verywanderful said...

Haha yap! But now she is in the room sleeping with her 2 legs high in the air again. Maybe it is some "qin kong", like some kong kung chinese lady who can sleep on bamboo pole.

3 September 2007 at 05:28  
Blogger whimmykimmy said...

Ooh, but look carefully... even in the basket her foot like, want to come out already. Cannot tahan.

3 September 2007 at 22:00  
Blogger verywanderful said...

I think that's her sweet spot. I wonder does she sleep like that when she go downstairs, dave?

5 September 2007 at 00:37  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home