Friday 31 August 2007

one, two, three



Got a sample packet of Sci Diet food from the cat show. Elliot likes them, immediately when I pour he will eat.

Anyway lost my mobile when I visited the cat Show. I had coffee at Rocky Pizza and left it on the table. I only realised I have lost the phone after I have visited the Dog show + Cat show + travelled like 20 min down on ECP. The manager kept my phone and returned the phone to me. Cab fare cost $20.

Anyway just lost my ATM card, deposited money, threw the recipt and forget to take out the card. Sigh

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

aiyooo.. think you are doin a ZUL and FURQY more often now.. combo amnesia... tsk tsk .. it`s time to eat gingko nuts.

31 August 2007 at 17:15  
Blogger cat_aunty said...

oh dear....stepmother...you need a holiday!!!

31 August 2007 at 22:14  
Blogger whimmykimmy said...

You need to sleep more! Doesn't matter the $20 as opposed to several hundreds had the manager not been so kind. ATM ok lah. Lucky it's not the money you lost, heng already deposit.

Anyway Oscar's bowl looks empty already. Does he eat the quickest? Do they 'own' their respective bowl, or do they just eat from whichever?

2 September 2007 at 01:15  
Blogger verywanderful said...

Yap lately Oscar been the quickest and will go clean up everyelses bowl. But when come to Sci Diet Indoor, Elliot will try to clean eveybody's bowl.

Maybe it is time to change formula. Only Saffi kinda of don't bother with the new Royal Canine formula, the rest are eating lesser. Hmm save money. Last time in 8 days one new packet of 2Kg. Now they r oly eating 2 meals a days instead of 4 or 5. heehee

2 September 2007 at 19:56  
Blogger whimmykimmy said...

Wah I'm surprised Saffi's not the fussy one. Maybe she thinks "better eat whatever, eat now wait later don't have". Perhaps the boys are going through a diet phase, you know. Mother's nature way of telling (esp. Elliot) to lose some weight so he can run faster.

3 September 2007 at 22:05  
Blogger verywanderful said...

Haha, maybe but the 2 really can't out run her.

5 September 2007 at 00:39  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home