Thursday 13 March 2008

Big Bird Landed



I was in the bed room when I heard window knocking sound. Must be the cat trying to attack bird thru the window. Then I saw Oscar running to my side, looking abit worried, looking at Elliot. the sound continued, I was thinking Saffi must be very angry with the bird. Shockingly it was not Saffi knocking the window, but it was the bird, BIG bird!! This Toco uses it beak to knock the window continuously. Saffi sat silently. I was panicking because it was not our normal regular size Singapore bird and "hello? Why are you knocking at my window?" It stayed for a good 10 min before flying up to a tree. Maybe the bird is hungry, and it want to eat Saffi.



Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger babypuppi said...

wow. that's one exotic bird! what happened, were u away? no posts for so long...

13 March 2008 at 22:16  
Blogger cat_aunty said...

Good to hear from you again.....

Wow! A toucan! It must have escaped or flied all the way from sarawak!

13 March 2008 at 23:18  
Blogger cat_aunty said...

Good to hear from you again.....

Wow! A toucan! It must have escaped or flied all the way from sarawak!

13 March 2008 at 23:18  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home