Friday 11 January 2008

Flatten

I was changing the super heavy queen size mattress which sink very deep into the bed, I could barely lifted up one corner of the mattress. As I quickly put on one corner of the cover using my knee to support the mattress, I dropped that corner in exhaustion, and walk over to another corner. THEN, I heard cat scrambling sound. Quickly, I turned around, Saffi still on desk but Oscar was not on his throne! My heart dropped and touched the floor. There was a spilt moment of pause and disbelief then I hurried to lift up that corner. Gosh! there was the little stupid idiot! He clawed his nails tightly to my back as I carried him. I teared, I don't think it because he clawed me :(
Good thing he fat, if not flatten already.

As he wandered outside. Another one decided to attempt the same suicidal act as I put the cover on for another end. This time Saffi, aiyo if it happen to Saffi we will get long hair fur rug. :P




Hiding in the pet's condo after been crashed.

5 Comments:

Blogger whimmykimmy said...

Poooor Oscar! And this Saffi, monkey-see-monkey-do? Next time change bedsheets must lock them outside or you might end up sleeping on extra cushion, in this case is not desirable.

I couldn't change the fitted sheet for that giant mattress at all, that's why bought the pad :P

11 January 2008 at 14:32  
Blogger cat_aunty said...

Aiyoh Saffi and Elliott you all don't copy cat Oscar ok!!

Poor Oscar...he does look flat in the picture.

11 January 2008 at 21:27  
Blogger Unknown said...

quick change the bedsheets again and this time invite elliot and you will "accidentally" dropped the bed. We will forgive you Wendy dont worry.

11 January 2008 at 21:53  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

16 January 2008 at 22:45  
Blogger Davester said...

He really looks like Sylvester:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sylvester_(Looney_Tunes)

17 January 2008 at 06:39  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home