Wednesday 12 September 2007

Pooed Luck

I was out for meeting on Monday. Saffi and Oscar and Saffi went to living room and play, i left my room door open just in case if they want to return for food for toilet. When I returned after 3 hours, there was stinky smell in the kitchen, I checked the bin and the clothing, nothing was wrong. I checked the living room, but i could not trace where the musky, damp smell was coming from. Then I looked at dave's bag, there were some black balls on it. Haiks! Someone pooed on DAVE's BAG!! I took kitchen towel pick it up and threw it away.

Thankfully, Dave was not too angry. He washed his bag and found a $200 red packet that was given to hm some time back. Sigh he should have walk out to the 7-11 and bought a 1 dollar quick pick. Because last night winner of the winner was from our 7-11, 1.8 millions! Sigh there goes the cat's luck.... no big apartment, no cat condo.

All these time when I was away Elliot who was sick was sleeping in the wardrobe.

2 Comments:

Blogger cat_aunty said...

Heng ah, lucky found the red packet...if not all the kitties will kena smacked by davester!!

12 September 2007 at 18:09  
Blogger verywanderful said...

Well, after much observation. I have to say the real culprit for the poo has to be Oscar.

Shame Shame

14 January 2008 at 13:28  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home