Tuesday 25 September 2007

Elliot - 1 yr 4 mths


It's been almost a year now, whenI saw Elliot resting outside McDonald @ Temple Street, his eyes was swollen and was down with flu. 2 days later I decided to return to look for him, I felt he deserve a chance to get well. Finally found him at the dumpster opposite McDonald.

Gave him some cat food, but he didn't know how to chew them, so I got him kitten food ( smaller pieces ). He stayed in the balcony as I need to separate him from Oscar. I went to check on him 2am that morning, he was trying to jump off my 3rd storey balcony. I was just in time to dive yo the floor and caught hold of his tail. At the moment my whole heart stopped and dropped, for he could have died then.

He's quite an handful to start, he doesn't not know how to use Pee wee toliet, so he poo and wee on carpet and toliet. Oscar seem to get along with him, after 1 days of hissing, they started playing catching and play fighting with each other. So I have never brought him back to Temple Street, also I can't bear to put him back on the street, to see him go through the trash.

He still quite a "barbaric", he not too great with his vocal cords, he will nibble your leg to communicate with you. Like he wants to go out, he wants food. He will rub his face against you foot to ask for attention. He's now 5.7kg, he likes to sit against the wall like a human and he definitely deserve love.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger cat_aunty said...

Hmm not sleeping again?

Elliot is just too cute. But maybe his life as a stray kitten had made him "barbaric", so it takes time for him to learn the genteel way.

*hugz*

25 September 2007 at 08:40  
Blogger Davester said...

bowling ball butt.

25 September 2007 at 09:41  
Blogger verywanderful said...

thanks, cat aunty

25 September 2007 at 14:09  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home