Wednesday 6 April 2011

Been having an affair for awhile

Went for a v late night jog about half a month back and bumped into dongdong. He was still waiting patiently at the end of the road at 1am, and you can tell he is hungry, he has lost weight too. His feeder has moved away sometime last yr, he has asked a domestic help nearby to give him food, but she could has relocated. So since I been bringing him food. Funny fellow, he is, every night, as I walked toward that road he runs toward me.



2 Comments:

Blogger whimmykimmy said...

Hey funny that I read this post today. There's a sweet-faced kitty I met a couple of times since moving here, and because she's always around the coffeeshop 来发海鲜 I call her Lai Huat, not certain the gender then.

Last night Andy and I took some of saffi's food in a diy paper box and went to look for her. She's pregnant. Very shy and timid with human, but she slowly approached the food and ate like never before! She's got such pretty face. As she feasts on she constantly looks at us.

There's an auntie here who feeds the neighbourhood cats twice daily but I think Lai Huat is outside her zone.

10 April 2011 at 02:00  
Blogger verywanderful said...

Should let the feeder know 20 m down got one more cat :)

15 April 2011 at 13:15  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home