Thursday 15 May 2008

Chicken Race


Bad day.
Started off with bad eggs.
First set too raw! 2nd set hard boiled?!

No lunch due to crisis meeting.

At 9pm, I open my daobao-ed dinner.
So hungry I stood in the kitchen to eat the winglet 
( Saffi puppy eyed me the whole time )
There was only one chicken wing, so no sharing Saffi darling.
I tossed the bone and I brought the beehoon up to my room.
2 mouthful, another crisis situation.
I gave up not hungry anymore.

When all is over,
I lamented if I should eat the drumlet.
I walked away.

BUT PAUSED, on the floor there a chicken bone on the paper.
Did one of the cat ate the drumlet?
Closer look, it is winglet from 2nd floor! 
SAFFI? MUST BE ELLIOT!

Not my day...

2 Comments:

Blogger cat_aunty said...

Oh dear.....poor Stepmom. Go to bed, hugs the cats and sleep

15 May 2008 at 23:18  
Blogger verywanderful said...

I guess I should, the list of to do is endless...

15 May 2008 at 23:39  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home