Sunday 5 August 2007

Little gangster


Elliot kept me up till like 5 am in the morning. The whole night he kept making attempt to terrorist Saffi. He does not want to be kept at the living room, so when he is in the room I have to keep an eye on him. He will pretend to walk near, close his eyes and sleep, but next thing he will making moves to jump up the table to fight Saffi.

Thus I resorted to use vapour drop smell to scare him off. One attempt he came too close and his nose or mouth came in contact with the cover of vapour drop. He when alittle crazy, run away and hid and was salivating quite abit. Oscar quick came n see him n lick him. Oh no, now i'm feeling v guilty. I gave Elliot food and water, but he rejected them. He sure hate me now. Well so when clean up all the saliva on floor. 30 min later he back again, back under the table near Saffi. I pointed at him and said no. He sat, he close his eyes and try to sleep. After a while, he's sleeping outside the toliet on the rag. I off the light and crashed.

Before I could enjoy my sleep, at 9am, the cats were playing catching on my bed, running round and round. I could barely open my eyes. I think it Saffi and Oscar though. I stood up and pour food into their bowls and went back to sleep again.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger cat_aunty said...

Is it not possible to lock one of the cats out?

Or separate them in different bedrooms?

5 August 2007 at 19:31  
Blogger verywanderful said...

on n off possible. I have been rotating and separating them between the bedroom and living room. But little elliot and oscar wiill bang the door and wan to be in room just to hang around. Hmm last night should have left Saffi at the living room instead. Just woke up.

5 August 2007 at 19:55  
Blogger cat_aunty said...

Oh. Why not lock Elliot and Oscar in another room, and Saffi sleeps with you?

Or Saffi has her own room?

Coz long term like that is no good lah

5 August 2007 at 20:25  
Blogger whimmykimmy said...

Why does Elliot want to bully others? Doesn't he know that if he can help it he will be able to live happier, minus vapour rub on noses and separation from the two? It's really hard to understand terrorism. Or maybe he's possesive of Oscar thus planning to kill Saffi...

7 August 2007 at 18:30  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home